Reference Rate & Spread
Par Amount (thousands)
Amortized Cost (thousands)
Fair Value (thousands)
% of Total Portfolio
|Guidehouse Inc.||Industrial Support Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 6.25%||$79,172||$77,823.00||$77,303||1.1%|
|Alera Group, Inc.||Non-life Insurance||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 6.00%||$78,075||$77,866.00||$76,413||1.1%|
|Coding Solutions Acquisition, Inc. (CorroHealth)||Medical Equipment and Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 5.50%||$109,422||$78,433.00||$78,834||1.1%|
|Marcone Yellowstone Buyer Inc. (Marcone Supply)||General Industrials||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 6.25%||$79,844||$78,958.00||$77,090||1.1%|
|Oil Changer Holding Corporation||Automobiles and Parts||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||L + 6.75%||$8,567||$8,504.00||$8,405||0.1%|
|TruGreen Limited Partnership (Tru Green LP)||Consumer Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 4.00%||$8,619||$8,523.00||$8,053||0.1%|
|Galaxy US Opco Inc. (Vialto Partners)||Industrial Support Services||Second Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 8.25%||$9,000||$8,800.00||$8,617||0.1%|
|DS ADMIRAL BIDCO, LLC (Drake Software, LLC)||Software and Computer Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 6.50%||$9,864||$8,819.00||$8,683||0.1%|
|Altar Bidco Inc (Brooks Automation)||Technology Hardware and Equipment||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 3.10%||$8,915||$8,853.00||$8,863||0.1%|
|Dolcetto HoldCo S.P.A. (Doc Generici S.r.l.)||Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||E + 6.50%||£90,700||$80,030.00||$88,487||1.2%|
|Eagle 2021 Lower Merger Sub, LLC (Argos Health Holdings, Inc.)||Industrial Support Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 5.50%||$821||$808.00||$792||0.0%|
|Planet US Buyer LLC (Wood Mackenzie, Inc.)||Industrial Support Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 6.75%||$91,677||$81,103.00||$82,579||1.1%|
|Plasma Buyer LLC (Path Group Inc.)||Medical Equipment and Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 5.75%||$116,015||$82,515.00||$76,083||1.1%|
|Picard Holdco, Inc. (Citrix)||Software and Computer Services||Preferred Equity||S + 12.00% (incl 12.00% PIK)||$857||$832.00||$948||0.0%|
|Captive Resources Midco LLC (Captive Resources Midco, LLC)||Industrial Support Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 5.75% (incl 3.13% PIK)||$91,436||$89,884.00||$92,350||1.3%|
|UKG Inc (Ultimate Software Group)||Software and Computer Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 3.25%||$9,117||$9,069.00||$9,081||0.1%|
|Patriot Growth Insurance Services LLC (Patriot Growth Insurance Services, LLC)||Non-life Insurance||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 5.50%||$19,084||$9,260.00||$8,911||0.1%|
|Charlotte Buyer Inc (Kindred Hospice)||Health Care Providers||Second Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 8.25%||$10,000||$9,381.00||$9,490||0.1%|
|IRB Holding Corp. (Arby’s Restaurant Group Inc)||Travel and Leisure||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 3.00%||$9,950||$9,691.00||$9,910||0.1%|
|Pareto Health Intermediate Holdings, Inc.||Health Care Providers||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 6.50% (incl 6.50% PIK)||$10,081||$9,785.00||$9,785||0.1%|
|HIGGINBOTHAM INSURANCE AGENCY, INC.||Non-life Insurance||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 5.25%||$9,875||$9,799.00||$9,691||0.1%|
|Employbridge, LLC (Employbridge LLC)||Industrial Support Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 4.75%||$9,857||$9,811.00||$8,014||0.1%|
|GovCIO Buyer Company||Software and Computer Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 5.00%||$10,014||$9,865.00||$9,968||0.1%|
|Carlyle Global Market Strategies (Carlyle US CLO 2021-7, Ltd.)||Structured Finance||Structured Finance investments||S + 5.40%||$1,200||$926.00||$1,012||0.0%|
|Specialty Ingredients, LLC (Parker Products Holdings, LLC)||Food Producers||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 6.00%||$101,533||$94,411.00||$93,737||1.3%|
Engage with HLEND
Financial advisors can submit an inquiry using this form or engage with HPS at email@example.com. Individual investors should contact their financial advisor for more information.
- Computed as (a) the annual stated interest rate or yield plus the annual accretion of discounts or less the annual amortization of premiums, as applicable, on accruing debt included in such securities, divided by (b) total debt investments at fair value included in such securities. Actual yields earned over the life of each investment could differ materially from the yields presented above.
- Private Investments represents level 3 investments in the investment portfolio where inputs to the valuation methodology are unobservable and significant to overall fair value measurement. Measured as total fair value of investments.
- Measured as the fair value of investments for each category relative to the total fair value of investments. Totals may not sum due to rounding.
- Measured as the fair value of debt investments.
- Calculated with respect to all private investments, including investments for which fair value is determined by HPS (in its capacity as the investment manager of HLEND) (with assistance, at least quarterly, from a third-party valuation firm, and overseen by HLEND’s Board of Trustees) and, in the case of weighted average EBITDA only, excludes investments where net debt to EBITDA may not be the appropriate measure of credit risk. Figures are derived from the financial statements most recently obtained by the Adviser. Weighted average EBITDA is weighted based on the fair value of our total applicable private debt investments.
- Other include structured finance investments.
- All figures are as of July 31, 2023 unless otherwise indicated. % of total portfolio shown above is measured as total fair value of investments.