Watch a replay of the HPS Corporate Lending Fund Fourth Quarter 2022 Shareholder Update Call
Reference Rate & Spread
Par Amount (thousands)
Amortized Cost (thousands)
Fair Value (thousands)
% of Total Portfolio
|AMMC CLO 20 Ltd (American Money Management Corp)||Structured Finance||Structured Finance Investments||L + 5.81%||$950||$891||$902||0.0%|
|AMMC CLO 21 LTD (American Money Management Corp)||Structured Finance||Structured Finance Investments||L + 3.10%||$2,150||$1,900||$1,980||0.0%|
|ASSOCIATIONS INC.||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 6.50%||$403||-$4||-$2||0.0%|
|Allied Universal Holdco LLC (Allied Universal)||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.75%||$3,032||$3,021||$2,926||0.0%|
|Argos Health Holdings, Inc.||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 5.50%||$660||$649||$635||0.0%|
|AxiomSL Group, Inc.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 6.00%||$1,556||-$7||$ -||0.0%|
|BLY US Holdings Inc. (Boart Longyear Management)||Industrial Metals and Mining||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 7.50%||$3,070||$2,999||$2,946||0.0%|
|Brightstar Escrow Corp. (Brightstar Escrow Corp.)||Electronic and Electrical Equipment||1st Lien Senior Secured||9.75%||$1,000||$984||$941||0.0%|
|Brookfield WEC Holdings Inc. (Westinghouse)||Industrial Engineering||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 3.75%||$1,995||$1,955||$2,000||0.0%|
|CENT CLO 16, L.P.||Structured Finance||Structured Finance Investments||SF + 8.07%||$3,000||$2,810||$2,809||0.0%|
|Carlyle Global Market Strategies (Carlyle US CLO 2021-7, Ltd.)||Structured Finance||Structured Finance Investments||L + 5.40%||$2,950||$2,398||$2,493||0.0%|
|Catskill Park CLO Ltd||Structured Finance||Structured Finance Investments||L + 6.00%||$1,350||$1,211||$1,150||0.0%|
|DCA Acquisition Holdings LLC (Dental Care Alliance)||Medical Equipment and Services||Unsecured Debt||12.50% PIK||$1,011||$991||$991||0.0%|
|Monroe Capital MML CLO XIV LLC (Monroe Capital MML CLO)||Structured Finance||Structured Finance Investments||SF + 10.02%||$2,500||$2,329||$2,344||0.0%|
|Nexus Intermediate III, LLC (Vortex Industries)||Construction and Materials||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 5.50%||$1,476||$1,155||$1,176||0.0%|
|OCP CLO 2017-14 Ltd||Structured Finance||Structured Finance Investments||SF + 6.80%||$1,469||$1,274||$1,340||0.0%|
|OneTeam Partners, LLC||Media||Preferred Equity||8.00%||$1,000||$1,000||$1,064||0.0%|
|Patriot Growth Insurance Services, LLC||Non-life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 5.75%||$18,297||$2,035||$2,058||0.0%|
|Picard Holdco, Inc. (Citrix)||Software and Computer Services||Preferred Equity||SF + 12.00% PIK||$1,030||$1,000||$1,044||0.0%|
|Shackleton 2019-XV CLO Ltd (Shackleton CLO LTD)||Structured Finance||Structured Finance Investments||L + 6.66%||$3,000||$2,615||$2,734||0.0%|
|Silver Creek CLO Ltd||Structured Finance||Structured Finance Investments||L + 5.62%||$2,000||$1,778||$1,773||0.0%|
|Standard Industries, Inc.||Industrial Engineering||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 2.25%||$1,285||$1,285||$1,286||0.0%|
|Sunset Debt Merger Sub, Inc. (Springs Window)||Household Goods and Home Construction||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 4.00%||$715||$598||$613||0.0%|
|Tenet Healthcare Corp||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||5.13%||$2,695||$2,730||$2,597||0.0%|
|The Michaels Companies, Inc.||Retailers||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 4.25%||$2,851||$2,827||$2,631||0.0%|
Engage with HLEND
Financial advisors can submit an inquiry using this form or engage with HPS at email@example.com. Individual investors should contact their financial advisor for more information.
- Computed as (a) the annual stated interest rate or yield plus the annual accretion of discounts or less the annual amortization of premiums, as applicable, on accruing debt included in such securities, divided by (b) total debt investments at fair value included in such securities. Actual yields earned over the life of each investment could differ materially from the yields presented above.
- Private Investments represents level 3 investments in the investment portfolio where inputs to the valuation methodology are unobservable and significant to overall fair value measurement. Measured as total fair value of investments.
- Measured as the fair value of investments for each category relative to the total fair value of investments. Totals may not sum due to rounding.
- Measured as the fair value of debt investments.
- Calculated with respect to all private investments, including investments for which fair value is determined by HPS (in its capacity as the investment manager of HLEND) (with assistance, at least quarterly, from a third-party valuation firm, and overseen by HLEND’s Board of Trustees) and, in the case of weighted average EBITDA only, excludes investments where net debt to EBITDA may not be the appropriate measure of credit risk. Figures are derived from the financial statements most recently obtained by the Adviser. Weighted average EBITDA is weighted based on the fair value of our total applicable private debt investments.
- Other include structured finance investments.
- All figures are as of January 31, 2023 unless otherwise indicated. % of total portfolio shown above is measured as total fair value of investments.