Reference Rate & Spread
Par Amount (thousands)
Amortized Cost (thousands)
Fair Value (thousands)
% of Total Portfolio
|AD1 LBV1, LLC (AD1 Global)||Travel and Leisure||Equity and other investments||$765||750||352||0.00%|
|ASSOCIATIONS INC.||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 6.50%||$403||(3)||-||0.00%|
|Advarra Holdings, Inc. (Advarra, Inc.)||Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 5.75%||$6,340||(96)||63||0.00%|
|Atlas Intermediate III, L.L.C. (Actylis)||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 7.50%||$13,445||(336)||(336)||0.00%|
|Captive Resources Midco LLC (Captive Resources Midco, LLC)||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 5.25%||$7,558||(118)||-||0.00%|
|Eagle LNG Partners Jacksonville II LLC (Eagle LNG Partners)||Gas, Water and Multi-utilities||Equity and other investments||$0||0||0||0.00%|
|IP Operating Portfolio I, LLC (Intersect Power)||Electricity||Equity and other investments||$0||68||194||0.00%|
|Integrity Marketing Acquisition LLC (Integrity Marketing Group)||Non-life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 6.00%||$5,827||(57)||(57)||0.00%|
|Integrity Marketing Acquisition LLC (Integrity Marketing Group)||Non-life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 6.50%||$472||(4)||(5)||0.00%|
|More Cowbell II, LLC (Standish)||Investment Banking and Brokerage Services||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 6.50% (incl 1.25% PIK)||$5,484||(109)||(134)||0.00%|
|ULTRA III, LLC (Unitranche Holdings III, LLC)||Various||Equity and other investments||$200,000||-||-||0.00%|
|VetCor Group Holdings LLC (VetCor)||Health Care Providers||Unsecured Debt||14.25% PIK||$231||224||224||0.00%|
|Vistage Worldwide Inc||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 5.25%||$189||185||189||0.00%|
|Accession Risk Management Group, Inc. (Business Risk Strategies Ltd)||Non-life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 6.00%||$8,000||528||528||0.01%|
|Alliant Holdings Intermediate, LLC (Alliant Ins Services Inc.)||Non-life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 3.50%||$493||486||492||0.01%|
|Brightstar Escrow Corp.||Electronic and Electrical Equipment||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||9.75%||$1,000||988||994||0.01%|
|DCA Acquisition Holdings LLC (Dental Care Alliance)||Medical Equipment and Services||Unsecured Debt||12.50% PIK||$1,109||1,090||1,053||0.01%|
|DTI Holdco, Inc.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 4.75%||$1,202||1,182||1,157||0.01%|
|Eagle 2021 Lower Merger Sub, LLC (Argos Health Holdings, Inc.)||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 5.75%||$819||807||796||0.01%|
|Eagle LNG Partners Jacksonville II LLC (Eagle LNG Partners)||Gas, Water and Multi-utilities||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 9.38%||$620||610||611||0.01%|
|Nexus Intermediate III, LLC (Vortex Industries)||Construction and Materials||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 5.50%||$1,367||1,051||1,067||0.01%|
|OneTeam Partners, LLC (OneTeam Partners)||Media||Preferred Equity||8.00%||$1,000||1,000||1,107||0.01%|
|Picard Holdco, Inc. (Citrix)||Software and Computer Services||Preferred Equity||SF + 12.00% (incl 12.00% PIK)||$855||831||952||0.01%|
|Spanx, LLC||Personal Goods||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 5.00%||$5,000||463||472||0.01%|
|Sunset Debt Merger Sub, Inc. (Springs Window)||Household Goods and Home Construction||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 4.00%||$709||607||580||0.01%|
Engage with HLEND
Financial advisors can submit an inquiry using this form or engage with HPS at email@example.com. Individual investors should contact their financial advisor for more information.
- Computed as (a) the annual stated interest rate or yield plus the annual accretion of discounts or less the annual amortization of premiums, as applicable, on accruing debt included in such securities, divided by (b) total debt investments at fair value included in such securities. Actual yields earned over the life of each investment could differ materially from the yields presented above.
- Private Investments represents level 3 investments in the investment portfolio where inputs to the valuation methodology are unobservable and significant to overall fair value measurement. Measured as total fair value of investments.
- Measured as the fair value of investments for each category relative to the total fair value of investments. Totals may not sum due to rounding.
- Measured as the fair value of debt investments.
- Calculated with respect to all private investments, including investments for which fair value is determined by HPS (in its capacity as the investment manager of HLEND) (with assistance, at least quarterly, from a third-party valuation firm, and overseen by HLEND’s Board of Trustees) and, in the case of weighted average EBITDA only, excludes investments where net debt to EBITDA may not be the appropriate measure of credit risk. Figures are derived from the financial statements most recently obtained by the Adviser. Weighted average EBITDA is weighted based on the fair value of our total applicable private debt investments.
- Other include structured finance investments.
- All figures are as of October 31, 2023 unless otherwise indicated. % of total portfolio shown above is measured as total fair value of investments.