Watch a replay of the HPS Corporate Lending Fund First Quarter 2023 Shareholder Update
Reference Rate & Spread
Par Amount (thousands)
Amortized Cost (thousands)
Fair Value (thousands)
% of Total Portfolio
|Armstrong Bidco Limited (Access Group)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SN + 5.50%||£ 139,986||$ 151,587||$ 156,424||2.40%|
|Radwell Parent, LLC||Industrial Engineering||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.75%||$ 168,260||$ 151,998||$ 153,629||2.30%|
|Zendesk Inc||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.00% (incl 3.50% PIK)||$ 175,223||$ 153,956||$ 155,090||2.30%|
|Circana Group, LP. (NPD Group)||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.25% (incl 2.75% PIK)||$ 140,843||$ 138,297||$ 137,339||2.10%|
|SPOTLESS BRANDS, LLC||Consumer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.50%||$ 149,114||$ 142,282||$ 140,787||2.10%|
|Travel Leaders Group, LLC||Travel and Leisure||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 8.50% (incl 3.00% PIK)||$ 135,000||$ 131,627||$ 131,632||2.00%|
|WCAS XIII Primary Care Investors, L.P. (CenterWell)||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.25%||$ 135,630||$ 133,036||$ 133,007||2.00%|
|Sequa Corp (Chromalloy Gas Turbine, LLC)||Aerospace and Defense||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.00%||$ 141,665||$ 121,092||$ 123,510||1.90%|
|SimpliSafe Holding Corporation (SimpliSafe Holding Corporation)||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.25%||$ 135,353||$ 117,924||$ 117,575||1.80%|
|Canoe Bidco Pty Limited (Australian Venue Co.)||Travel and Leisure||1st Lien Senior Secured||B + 6.50%||A$ 169,437||$ 116,262||$ 114,436||1.70%|
|Formerra, LLC||General Industrials||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.25%||$ 122,788||$ 107,426||$ 108,205||1.60%|
|PPV Intermediate Holdings, LLC (VetCor)||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.75%||$ 124,777||$ 109,310||$ 108,040||1.60%|
|PerkinElmer U.S. LLC (PerkinElmer)||Medical Equipment and Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.75%||$ 112,630||$ 108,665||$ 109,279||1.60%|
|Tivity Health Inc||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.00%||$ 111,997||$ 109,499||$ 107,599||1.60%|
|MB2 Dental Solutions, LLC||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.00%||$ 121,572||$ 94,232||$ 93,251||1.40%|
|Captive Resources Midco LLC||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.75% (incl 2.88% PIK)||$ 89,954||$ 88,321||$ 89,267||1.30%|
|Dolcetto HoldCo S.P.A. (Doc Generici S.r.l.)||Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology||1st Lien Senior Secured||E + 6.50%||€ 90,700||$ 79,921||$ 87,200||1.30%|
|Specialty Ingredients, LLC (Parker Products Holdings, LLC)||Food Producers||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.00%||$ 101,760||$ 91,719||$ 88,937||1.30%|
|Coupa Holdings, LLC||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.50%||$ 93,111||$ 77,634||$ 77,479||1.20%|
|Guidehouse Inc.||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 6.25%||$ 79,373||$ 77,963||$ 77,399||1.20%|
|Gusto Aus Bidco Pty Ltd (iNova Pharmaceuticals)||Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology||1st Lien Senior Secured||B + 6.50%||A$ 130,605||$ 73,777||$ 78,869||1.20%|
|Marcone Yellowstone Buyer Inc. (Marcone Supply)||General Industrials||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.25%||$ 80,047||$ 79,119||$ 77,137||1.20%|
|Planet US Buyer LLC (Wood Mackenzie, Inc.)||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.75%||$ 91,887||$ 81,198||$ 81,171||1.20%|
|Plasma Buyer LLC (Path Group Inc.)||Medical Equipment and Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.75%||$ 116,228||$ 82,623||$ 80,634||1.20%|
|United Musculoskeletal Partners Acquisition Holdings, LLC||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.25%||$ 120,776||$ 86,684||$ 83,082||1.20%|
Engage with HLEND
Financial advisors can submit an inquiry using this form or engage with HPS at firstname.lastname@example.org. Individual investors should contact their financial advisor for more information.
- Computed as (a) the annual stated interest rate or yield plus the annual accretion of discounts or less the annual amortization of premiums, as applicable, on accruing debt included in such securities, divided by (b) total debt investments at fair value included in such securities. Actual yields earned over the life of each investment could differ materially from the yields presented above.
- Private Investments represents level 3 investments in the investment portfolio where inputs to the valuation methodology are unobservable and significant to overall fair value measurement. Measured as total fair value of investments.
- Measured as the fair value of investments for each category relative to the total fair value of investments. Totals may not sum due to rounding.
- Measured as the fair value of debt investments.
- Calculated with respect to all private investments, including investments for which fair value is determined by HPS (in its capacity as the investment manager of HLEND) (with assistance, at least quarterly, from a third-party valuation firm, and overseen by HLEND’s Board of Trustees) and, in the case of weighted average EBITDA only, excludes investments where net debt to EBITDA may not be the appropriate measure of credit risk. Figures are derived from the financial statements most recently obtained by the Adviser. Weighted average EBITDA is weighted based on the fair value of our total applicable private debt investments.
- Other include structured finance investments.
- All figures are as of March 31, 2023 unless otherwise indicated. % of total portfolio shown above is measured as total fair value of investments.