Watch a replay of the HPS Corporate Lending Fund Fourth Quarter 2022 Shareholder Update Call
Reference Rate & Spread
Par Amount (thousands)
Amortized Cost (thousands)
Fair Value (thousands)
% of Total Portfolio
|2080 Media, Inc. (PlayOn Sports)||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.50%||$98,196||$65,898||$67,771||1.1%|
|Advarra Holdings, Inc. (Advarra, Inc.)||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.75%||$76,500||$68,890||$68,336||1.1%|
|Club Car Wash Operating, LLC (Club Car Wash)||Consumer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.50%||$89,663||$67,519||$65,807||1.1%|
|United Musculoskeletal Partners Acquisition Holdings, LLC||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.00%||$120,952||$68,293||$67,057||1.1%|
|CommerceHub, Inc.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.25%||$64,904||$60,500||$60,548||1.0%|
|Galway Borrower LLC||Non-life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 5.25%||$63,800||$60,563||$58,457||1.0%|
|Ping Identity Holding Corp.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.00%||$65,072||$57,395||$57,625||1.0%|
|Puma Buyer LLC (PANTHERx Rare)||Personal Care, Drug and Grocery Stores||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.50%||$62,000||$57,884||$61,444||1.0%|
|TMC Buyer Inc (Terra Millennium)||General Industrials||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.00%||$70,654||$57,372||$60,640||1.0%|
|American Academy Holdings, LLC (American Academy of Professional Coders)||Consumer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 11.00% (incl 6.25% PIK)||$51,991||$52,032||$51,605||0.9%|
|Avalara, Inc.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.25%||$63,242||$55,396||$55,569||0.9%|
|Integrity Marketing Acquisition LLC (Integrity Marketing Group)||Non-life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 6.02%||$57,546||$56,836||$56,189||0.9%|
|Express Wash Concepts||Consumer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.75%||$89,765||$51,689||$47,575||0.8%|
|Oil Changer Holding Corporation (Oil Changer Holding Corporation)||Automobiles and Parts||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 6.75%||$49,623||$49,193||$48,582||0.8%|
|Royal Buyer, LLC (Kings III of America, LLC)||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.00%||$61,000||$45,494||$45,098||0.8%|
|TriMech Acquisition Corp.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SN + 4.75%||£36,623||$44,214||$44,717||0.8%|
|Arc Media Holdings Limited||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.25%||$44,153||$40,320||$40,434||0.7%|
|CC WDW Borrower, Inc. (Advantek, LLC)||Technology Hardware and Equipment||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.75%||$73,518||$43,648||$41,720||0.7%|
|DAPHNE S.P.A. (Dainese)||Personal Goods||1st Lien Senior Secured||E + 6.25%||€49,333||$43,028||$42,912||0.7%|
|Floating Infrastructure Holdings Finance LLC (NFE VesselCo)||Gas, Water and Multi-utilities||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.75%||$44,719||$43,903||$43,655||0.7%|
|Foundation Automotive US Corp (Foundation Automotive US Corp)||Automobiles and Parts||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.75%||$78,151||$43,061||$42,004||0.7%|
|OEG Borrower LLC (Opry Entertainment Group)||Real Estate Investment and Services Development||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.00%||$39,900||$38,410||$39,701||0.7%|
|Prism Parent Co., Inc. (Unison Software)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.00%||$54,058||$42,181||$42,066||0.7%|
|123Dentist Inc||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||C + 5.75%||CAD 57,818||$36,834||$35,084||0.6%|
|Cobham Holdings Inc. (Cobham Holdings Inc.)||Aerospace and Defense||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.75%||$42,326||$36,453||$36,454||0.6%|
Engage with HLEND
Financial advisors can submit an inquiry using this form or engage with HPS at firstname.lastname@example.org. Individual investors should contact their financial advisor for more information.
- Computed as (a) the annual stated interest rate or yield plus the annual accretion of discounts or less the annual amortization of premiums, as applicable, on accruing debt included in such securities, divided by (b) total debt investments at fair value included in such securities. Actual yields earned over the life of each investment could differ materially from the yields presented above.
- Private Investments represents level 3 investments in the investment portfolio where inputs to the valuation methodology are unobservable and significant to overall fair value measurement. Measured as total fair value of investments.
- Measured as the fair value of investments for each category relative to the total fair value of investments. Totals may not sum due to rounding.
- Measured as the fair value of debt investments.
- Calculated with respect to all private investments, including investments for which fair value is determined by HPS (in its capacity as the investment manager of HLEND) (with assistance, at least quarterly, from a third-party valuation firm, and overseen by HLEND’s Board of Trustees) and, in the case of weighted average EBITDA only, excludes investments where net debt to EBITDA may not be the appropriate measure of credit risk. Figures are derived from the financial statements most recently obtained by the Adviser. Weighted average EBITDA is weighted based on the fair value of our total applicable private debt investments.
- Other include structured finance investments.
- All figures are as of January 31, 2023 unless otherwise indicated. % of total portfolio shown above is measured as total fair value of investments.