Reference Rate & Spread
Par Amount (thousands)
Amortized Cost (thousands)
Fair Value (thousands)
% of Total Portfolio
|AMMC CLO 21 LTD (American Money Management Corp)||Structured Finance||Structured Finance investments||L + 3.10%||$2,150||$1,913.00||$1,966||0.0%|
|ASSOCIATIONS INC.||Media||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 6.50%||$403||($3.00)||($3)||0.0%|
|AmWINS Group, Inc.||Non-life Insurance||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 2.75%||$2,992||$2,985.00||$2,992||0.0%|
|Argos Health Holdings, Inc.||Industrial Support Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 5.50%||$657||$647.00||$633||0.0%|
|CENT CLO 16, L.P.||Structured Finance||Structured Finance investments||S + 8.07%||$3,000||$2,816.00||$2,820||0.0%|
|DCA Acquisition Holdings LLC (Dental Care Alliance)||Medical Equipment and Services||Unsecured Debt||12.50%||$1,075||$1,056.00||$1,020||0.0%|
|Dryden 108 CLO Ltd (Dryden Senior Loan Fund)||Structured Finance||Structured Finance investments||-||$2,900||$2,291.00||$2,026||0.0%|
|Eagle 2021 Lower Merger Sub, LLC (Argos Health Holdings, Inc.)||Industrial Support Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 5.50%||$821||$808.00||$792||0.0%|
|GoTo Group Inc (LogMeIn, Inc.)||Software and Computer Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 4.75%||$2,384||$2,367.00||$1,527||0.0%|
|IP Operating Portfolio I, LLC (Intersect Power)||Electricity||Common Equity||-||$0||$68.00||$178||0.0%|
|Jam City, Inc.||Leisure Goods||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||L + 7.00%||$2,010||$1,996.00||$1,954||0.0%|
|Marble Point CLO XI Ltd||Structured Finance||Structured Finance investments||S + 3.06%||$1,850||$1,551.00||$1,629||0.0%|
|Meriplex Communications, LTD||Telecommunications Service Providers||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||P + 4.00%||$1,143||$138.00||$148||0.0%|
|Monroe Capital MML CLO XIV LLC (Monroe Capital MML CLO)||Structured Finance||Structured Finance investments||S + 10.02%||$2,500||$2,335.00||$2,381||0.0%|
|Newfold Digital Holdings Group Inc (Endure Digital, Inc.)||Software and Computer Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||L + 3.50%||$2,380||$2,366.00||$2,265||0.0%|
|Nexus Intermediate III, LLC (Vortex Industries)||Construction and Materials||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||L + 5.50%||$1,370||$1,052.00||$1,070||0.0%|
|OCP CLO 2017-14 Ltd||Structured Finance||Structured Finance investments||S + 6.80%||$1,469||$1,281.00||$1,392||0.0%|
|OneTeam Partners, LLC (OneTeam Partners)||Media||Preferred Equity||8.00%||$1,000||$1,000.00||$1,081||0.0%|
|Picard Holdco, Inc. (Citrix)||Software and Computer Services||Preferred Equity||S + 12.00% (incl 12.00% PIK)||$857||$832.00||$948||0.0%|
|Prism Parent Co., Inc. (Unison Software)||Software and Computer Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 6.00%||$10,833||($196.00)||($10)||0.0%|
|Southern Graphics Holdings LLC (Southern Graphics Inc.)||Industrial Support Services||Common Equity||-||$0||$2,333.00||$2,333||0.0%|
|Southern Graphics Inc.||Industrial Support Services||Second Lien Senior Secured Debt||-||$1,932||$1,881.00||$1,932||0.0%|
|Spanx, LLC||Personal Goods||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 5.25%||$5,000||$1,393.00||$1,287||0.0%|
|Standard Industries Inc||Industrial Engineering||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 2.50%||$1,274||$1,275.00||$1,278||0.0%|
|Sunset Debt Merger Sub, Inc. (Springs Window)||Household Goods and Home Construction||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 4.00%||$711||$603.00||$594||0.0%|
Engage with HLEND
Financial advisors can submit an inquiry using this form or engage with HPS at firstname.lastname@example.org. Individual investors should contact their financial advisor for more information.
- Computed as (a) the annual stated interest rate or yield plus the annual accretion of discounts or less the annual amortization of premiums, as applicable, on accruing debt included in such securities, divided by (b) total debt investments at fair value included in such securities. Actual yields earned over the life of each investment could differ materially from the yields presented above.
- Private Investments represents level 3 investments in the investment portfolio where inputs to the valuation methodology are unobservable and significant to overall fair value measurement. Measured as total fair value of investments.
- Measured as the fair value of investments for each category relative to the total fair value of investments. Totals may not sum due to rounding.
- Measured as the fair value of debt investments.
- Calculated with respect to all private investments, including investments for which fair value is determined by HPS (in its capacity as the investment manager of HLEND) (with assistance, at least quarterly, from a third-party valuation firm, and overseen by HLEND’s Board of Trustees) and, in the case of weighted average EBITDA only, excludes investments where net debt to EBITDA may not be the appropriate measure of credit risk. Figures are derived from the financial statements most recently obtained by the Adviser. Weighted average EBITDA is weighted based on the fair value of our total applicable private debt investments.
- Other include structured finance investments.
- All figures are as of July 31, 2023 unless otherwise indicated. % of total portfolio shown above is measured as total fair value of investments.