Watch a replay of the HPS Corporate Lending Fund Fourth Quarter 2022 Shareholder Update Call
Reference Rate & Spread
Par Amount (thousands)
Amortized Cost (thousands)
Fair Value (thousands)
% of Total Portfolio
|Acuris Finance US, Inc (ION Analytics)||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 4.00%||$12,500||$12,415||$12,366||0.2%|
|Ancestry.com Inc.||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.25%||$12,894||$12,708||$12,496||0.2%|
|Applied Systems Inc||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.00%||$9,227||$9,206||$9,252||0.2%|
|AxiomSL Group, Inc.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 5.75%||$11,358||$11,358||$11,358||0.2%|
|Baart Programs, Inc.||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 5.00%||$17,419||$10,086||$9,677||0.2%|
|CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. (CCC Information Services, Inc.)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 2.25%||$10,070||$10,020||$10,063||0.2%|
|Diamond (BC) B.V. (Diversey)||Personal Care, Drug and Grocery Stores||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 2.75%||$9,369||$9,297||$9,286||0.2%|
|GovCIO Buyer Company||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.50%||$10,822||$10,645||$10,577||0.2%|
|HIGGINBOTHAM INSURANCE AGENCY, INC.||Non-life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 5.25%||$9,925||$9,814||$9,696||0.2%|
|LMI Inc/DE (Liftoff / Vungle)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.75%||$14,870||$14,785||$9,894||0.2%|
|Mav Acquisition Corporation (McGraw-Hill Education)||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 4.75%||$13,870||$13,743||$13,304||0.2%|
|PECF USS Intermediate Holding III Corp (United Site Services)||Consumer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 4.25%||$14,862||$14,780||$12,775||0.2%|
|Quasar Intermediate Holdings Ltd (Quest Software Inc.)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 4.25%||$13,930||$13,812||$12,005||0.2%|
|TA TT Buyer, LLC (TouchTunes Interactive Networks, Inc.)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.00%||$14,963||$14,825||$14,775||0.2%|
|THE NPD GROUP L.P.||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 5.75%||$9,291||$9,203||$9,049||0.2%|
|Time Manufacturing Holdings, LLC||Industrial Engineering||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 6.50%||$13,142||$12,561||$12,123||0.2%|
|Zelis Payments Buyer, Inc. (ZelisRedCard)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.50%||$13,884||$13,812||$13,874||0.2%|
|850 Third Avenue Owner LLC (850 Third Avenue)||Real Estate Investment and Services Development||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 6.50%||$4,726||$4,698||$4,095||0.1%|
|ALM 2020 Ltd (ALM Loan Funding)||Structured Finance||Structured Finance Investments||L + 6.00%||$3,330||$2,998||$3,048||0.1%|
|AMMC CLO 21 LTD (American Money Management Corp)||Structured Finance||Structured Finance Investments||L + 6.50%||$4,126||$3,612||$3,509||0.1%|
|Accelerated Health Systems, LLC (Athletico)||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 4.25%||$8,032||$8,010||$5,623||0.1%|
|Altar Bidco, Inc. (Brooks Automation)||Technology Hardware and Equipment||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 3.10%||$7,960||$7,938||$7,799||0.1%|
|AmWINS Group, Inc.||Non-life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 2.25%||$4,645||$4,619||$4,623||0.1%|
|CCO Holdings LLC / CCO Holdings Capital Corp (Charter Communications Inc)||Telecommunications Service Providers||Unsecured Debt||5.50%||$7,000||$7,100||$6,887||0.1%|
|The Talbots, Inc.||Retailers||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 8.00%||$7,794||$7,590||$7,570||0.1%|
Engage with HLEND
Financial advisors can submit an inquiry using this form or engage with HPS at email@example.com. Individual investors should contact their financial advisor for more information.
- Computed as (a) the annual stated interest rate or yield plus the annual accretion of discounts or less the annual amortization of premiums, as applicable, on accruing debt included in such securities, divided by (b) total debt investments at fair value included in such securities. Actual yields earned over the life of each investment could differ materially from the yields presented above.
- Private Investments represents level 3 investments in the investment portfolio where inputs to the valuation methodology are unobservable and significant to overall fair value measurement. Measured as total fair value of investments.
- Measured as the fair value of investments for each category relative to the total fair value of investments. Totals may not sum due to rounding.
- Measured as the fair value of debt investments.
- Calculated with respect to all private investments, including investments for which fair value is determined by HPS (in its capacity as the investment manager of HLEND) (with assistance, at least quarterly, from a third-party valuation firm, and overseen by HLEND’s Board of Trustees) and, in the case of weighted average EBITDA only, excludes investments where net debt to EBITDA may not be the appropriate measure of credit risk. Figures are derived from the financial statements most recently obtained by the Adviser. Weighted average EBITDA is weighted based on the fair value of our total applicable private debt investments.
- Other include structured finance investments.
- All figures are as of January 31, 2023 unless otherwise indicated. % of total portfolio shown above is measured as total fair value of investments.