Watch a replay of the HPS Corporate Lending Fund Fourth Quarter 2022 Shareholder Update Call
Reference Rate & Spread
Par Amount (thousands)
Amortized Cost (thousands)
Fair Value (thousands)
% of Total Portfolio
|ATI Holdings Acquisition, Inc. (ATI Physical Therapy)||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.75% (incl 2.00% PIK)||$40,610||$39,904||$34,936||0.6%|
|DS ADMIRAL BIDCO, LLC (Drake Software, LLC)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.00%||$39,743||$38,561||$38,577||0.6%|
|Excelitas Technologies Corp.||Technology Hardware and Equipment||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.75%||$43,587||$34,316||$34,020||0.6%|
|Pinnacle Fertility, Inc.||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 4.50%||$39,770||$35,956||$35,865||0.6%|
|SDC US Smilepay SPV (SmileDirectClub)||Medical Equipment and Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 7.00%||$76,305||$35,220||$34,621||0.6%|
|ASDAM Operations Pty Ltd||Aerospace and Defense||1st Lien Senior Secured||B + 5.75%||AUD 50,593||$30,012||$30,645||0.5%|
|Charlotte Buyer Inc (Kindred Hospice)||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.25%||$29,135||$27,221||$28,507||0.5%|
|DTI Holdco, Inc.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 4.75%||$29,925||$29,372||$28,634||0.5%|
|E.S.G. Movilidad, S.L.U. (EYSA)||Industrial Transportation||1st Lien Senior Secured||E + 6.75%||€41,605||$31,354||$30,959||0.5%|
|Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Company (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishers Inc.)||Consumer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.25%||$29,925||$29,094||$27,363||0.5%|
|Hyve Group PLC||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured||SN + 7.75%||£24,104||$26,048||$28,678||0.5%|
|RSC Acquisition, Inc. (Business Risk Strategies Ltd)||Non-life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.50%||$54,862||$31,202||$30,512||0.5%|
|Regency Entertainment (USA), Inc.||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 6.75%||$30,000||$29,739||$29,480||0.5%|
|Spanx, LLC||Personal Goods||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 5.25%||$34,700||$29,636||$28,743||0.5%|
|ABB/CON-CISE Optical Group LLC (ABB Optical)||Medical Equipment and Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 7.50%||$22,472||$21,972||$21,155||0.4%|
|Canoe Bidco Pty Limited (Australian Venue Co.)||Travel and Leisure||1st Lien Senior Secured||B + 6.00%||AUD 31,969||$21,130||$22,542||0.4%|
|Galaxy US Opco Inc. (Vialto Partners)||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 4.75%||$26,234||$25,624||$23,972||0.4%|
|Huskies Parent, Inc. (Insurity LLC)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 5.50%||$27,410||$25,655||$23,864||0.4%|
|IG Investments Holdings, LLC (Insight Global)||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 6.00%||$26,088||$24,272||$24,034||0.4%|
|NBG Acquisition Corp. (Nexus Brands Group)||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 5.25%||$44,141||$23,137||$21,024||0.4%|
|Renaissance Financiere (Ligue de Football)||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured||E + 7.00%||€34,871||$24,522||$25,936||0.4%|
|TriMech Acquisition Corp.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 4.75%||$24,837||$21,213||$21,170||0.4%|
|Trupanion, Inc.||Non-life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.00%||$53,656||$25,402||$24,417||0.4%|
|UKG Inc (Ultimate Software Group)||Software and Computer Services||2nd Lien Senior Secured||L + 5.25%||$24,852||$24,552||$23,893||0.4%|
|Vermont Aus Pty Ltd (Greencross Vets)||Personal Care, Drug and Grocery Stores||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.65%||$26,053||$25,475||$24,939||0.4%|
Engage with HLEND
Financial advisors can submit an inquiry using this form or engage with HPS at email@example.com. Individual investors should contact their financial advisor for more information.
- Computed as (a) the annual stated interest rate or yield plus the annual accretion of discounts or less the annual amortization of premiums, as applicable, on accruing debt included in such securities, divided by (b) total debt investments at fair value included in such securities. Actual yields earned over the life of each investment could differ materially from the yields presented above.
- Private Investments represents level 3 investments in the investment portfolio where inputs to the valuation methodology are unobservable and significant to overall fair value measurement. Measured as total fair value of investments.
- Measured as the fair value of investments for each category relative to the total fair value of investments. Totals may not sum due to rounding.
- Measured as the fair value of debt investments.
- Calculated with respect to all private investments, including investments for which fair value is determined by HPS (in its capacity as the investment manager of HLEND) (with assistance, at least quarterly, from a third-party valuation firm, and overseen by HLEND’s Board of Trustees) and, in the case of weighted average EBITDA only, excludes investments where net debt to EBITDA may not be the appropriate measure of credit risk. Figures are derived from the financial statements most recently obtained by the Adviser. Weighted average EBITDA is weighted based on the fair value of our total applicable private debt investments.
- Other include structured finance investments.
- All figures are as of January 31, 2023 unless otherwise indicated. % of total portfolio shown above is measured as total fair value of investments.