Watch a replay of the HPS Corporate Lending Fund Fourth Quarter 2022 Shareholder Update Call
Reference Rate & Spread
Par Amount (thousands)
Amortized Cost (thousands)
Fair Value (thousands)
% of Total Portfolio
|AMMC CLO 21 LTD (American Money Management Corp)||Structured Finance||Structured Finance Investments||L + 6.50%||$4,126||$3,616.00||$3,541||0.1%|
|ASSOCIATIONS INC.||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.50% (incl 2.50% PIK)||$6,658||$6,600.00||$6,648||0.1%|
|Altar Bidco, Inc. (Brooks Automation)||Technology Hardware and Equipment||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 3.10%||$7,960||$7,938.00||$7,733||0.1%|
|AmWINS Group, Inc.||Non-life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 2.25%||$4,645||$4,620.00||$4,576||0.1%|
|Applied Systems Inc||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.00%||$9,227||$9,208.00||$9,241||0.1%|
|Ascensus Holdings, Inc. (AqGen Ascensus, Inc.)||Investment Banking and Brokerage Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.50%||$7,940||$7,865.00||$7,718||0.1%|
|Asurion Corporation||Consumer Services||2nd Lien Senior Secured||L + 5.25%||$5,165||$5,105.00||$4,424||0.1%|
|Bottomline Technologies, Inc.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.50%||$4,988||$4,558.00||$4,494||0.1%|
|CCO Holdings LLC / CCO Holdings Capital Corp (Charter Communications Inc)||Telecommunications Service Providers||Unsecured Debt||5.50%||$7,000||$7,098.00||$6,762||0.1%|
|DISH DBS Corporation||Telecommunications Service Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||5.25%||$7,703||$7,440.00||$6,466||0.1%|
|Diamond (BC) B.V. (Diversey)||Personal Care, Drug and Grocery Stores||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 2.75%||$9,369||$9,298.00||$9,224||0.1%|
|IP Operating Portfolio I, LLC (Intersect Power)||Electricity||1st Lien Senior Secured||7.88%||$27,428||$8,684.00||$8,616||0.1%|
|OneDigital Borrower LLC||Life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 4.25%||$5,940||$5,929.00||$5,717||0.1%|
|OpenMarket Inc.||Telecommunications Service Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 6.25%||$4,938||$4,845.00||$4,851||0.1%|
|Patriot Growth Insurance Services, LLC||Non-life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 5.50%||$8,082||$7,124.00||$7,161||0.1%|
|Pediatric Associates Holding Company, LLC||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.25%||$7,795||$7,506.00||$7,449||0.1%|
|Peraton Inc.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.75%||$3,717||$3,718.00||$3,689||0.1%|
|Project Alpha Intermediate Holding, Inc. (Qlik Technologies Inc)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 4.00%||$8,682||$8,613.00||$8,678||0.1%|
|Project Ruby Ultimate Parent Corp (Wellsky)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.25%||$7,368||$7,362.00||$7,178||0.1%|
|Quail Buyer, Inc. (Quicken Inc.)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 5.25%||$7,444||$7,325.00||$7,442||0.1%|
|Spirit RR Holdings, Inc. (Reorg Research)||Structured Finance||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.50%||$5,718||$3,753.00||$3,764||0.1%|
|TechInsights Inc||Technology Hardware and Equipment||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 6.63%||$3,571||$3,507.00||$3,508||0.1%|
|UKG Inc (Ultimate Software Group)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.25%||$9,164||$9,107.00||$8,998||0.1%|
|Verscend Holding Corp.||Finance and Credit Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 4.00%||$3,980||$3,962.00||$3,983||0.1%|
|Zayo Group, LLC||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.00%||$4,045||$4,005.00||$3,377||0.1%|
Engage with HLEND
Financial advisors can submit an inquiry using this form or engage with HPS at email@example.com. Individual investors should contact their financial advisor for more information.
- Computed as (a) the annual stated interest rate or yield plus the annual accretion of discounts or less the annual amortization of premiums, as applicable, on accruing debt included in such securities, divided by (b) total debt investments at fair value included in such securities. Actual yields earned over the life of each investment could differ materially from the yields presented above.
- Private Investments represents level 3 investments in the investment portfolio where inputs to the valuation methodology are unobservable and significant to overall fair value measurement. Measured as total fair value of investments.
- Measured as the fair value of investments for each category relative to the total fair value of investments. Totals may not sum due to rounding.
- Measured as the fair value of debt investments.
- Calculated with respect to all private investments, including investments for which fair value is determined by HPS (in its capacity as the investment manager of HLEND) (with assistance, at least quarterly, from a third-party valuation firm, and overseen by HLEND’s Board of Trustees) and, in the case of weighted average EBITDA only, excludes investments where net debt to EBITDA may not be the appropriate measure of credit risk. Figures are derived from the financial statements most recently obtained by the Adviser. Weighted average EBITDA is weighted based on the fair value of our total applicable private debt investments.
- Other include structured finance investments.
- All figures are as of January 31, 2023 unless otherwise indicated. % of total portfolio shown above is measured as total fair value of investments.