Watch a replay of the HPS Corporate Lending Fund Fourth Quarter 2022 Shareholder Update Call
Reference Rate & Spread
Par Amount (thousands)
Amortized Cost (thousands)
Fair Value (thousands)
% of Total Portfolio
|850 Third Avenue Mezz I, LLC (850 Third Avenue)||Real Estate Investment and Services Development||1st Lien Senior Secured||-||$2,791||$2,134.00||$1,766||0.0%|
|850 Third Avenue Owner LLC (850 Third Avenue)||Real Estate Investment and Services Development||1st Lien Senior Secured||-||$4,726||$4,701.00||$4,079||0.1%|
|AD1 LBV1, LLC (AD1 Global)||Travel and Leisure||1st Lien Senior Secured||-||$19,249||$19,086.00||$18,793||0.3%|
|Dryden 108 CLO Ltd (Dryden Senior Loan Fund)||Structured Finance||Structured Finance Investments||-||$2,900||$2,291.00||$2,178||0.0%|
|IP Operating Portfolio I, LLC (Intersect Power)||Electricity||Preferred Equity||-||$-||$67.00||$198||0.0%|
|Southern Graphics Inc.||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||-||$11,227||$10,982.00||$9,735||0.2%|
|DCA Acquisition Holdings LLC (Dental Care Alliance)||Medical Equipment and Services||Unsecured Debt||12.50% PIK||$1,011||$991.00||$991||0.0%|
|VetCor Group Holdings LLC (VetCor)||Health Care Providers||Unsecured Debt||13.00% PIK||$1,034||$960.00||$886||0.0%|
|Tenet Healthcare Corp||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||5.13%||$2,695||$2,730.00||$2,539||0.0%|
|DISH DBS Corporation||Telecommunications Service Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||5.25%||$7,703||$7,440.00||$6,466||0.1%|
|CCO Holdings LLC / CCO Holdings Capital Corp (Charter Communications Inc)||Telecommunications Service Providers||Unsecured Debt||5.50%||$7,000||$7,098.00||$6,762||0.1%|
|Cloud Software Group Holdings Inc (Citrix)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||6.50%||$9,610||$8,105.00||$8,339||0.1%|
|Alliant Holdings Intermediate LLC / Alliant Holdings Co-Issuer (Alliant Ins Services Inc.)||Non-life Insurance||Unsecured Debt||6.75%||$6,255||$5,649.00||$5,690||0.1%|
|USI Inc/NY (USI Holdings Corporation)||Non-life Insurance||Unsecured Debt||6.88%||$2,457||$2,371.00||$2,416||0.0%|
|Foundation Automotive US Corp||Automobiles and Parts||Unsecured Debt||6.95%||$2,300||$2,297.00||$2,302||0.0%|
|IP Operating Portfolio I, LLC (Intersect Power)||Electricity||1st Lien Senior Secured||7.88%||$27,428||$8,684.00||$8,616||0.1%|
|OneTeam Partners, LLC||Media||Preferred Equity||8.00%||$1,000||$1,000.00||$1,064||0.0%|
|Brightstar Escrow Corp.||Electronic and Electrical Equipment||1st Lien Senior Secured||9.75%||$1,000||$984.00||$937||0.0%|
|ASDAM Operations Pty Ltd||Aerospace and Defense||1st Lien Senior Secured||B + 5.75%||AUD 50,593||$30,032.00||$29,384||0.5%|
|Vermont Aus Pty Ltd (Greencross Vets)||Personal Care, Drug and Grocery Stores||1st Lien Senior Secured||B + 5.75%||AUD 35,482||$25,908.00||$22,949||0.4%|
|Canoe Bidco Pty Limited (Australian Venue Co.)||Travel and Leisure||1st Lien Senior Secured||B + 6.50%||AUD 169,437||$116,214.00||$115,137||1.8%|
|Gusto Aus Bidco Pty Ltd (iNova Pharmaceuticals)||Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology||1st Lien Senior Secured||B + 6.50%||AUD 130,605||$73,739.00||$77,939||1.2%|
|Yes Energy LLC||Finance and Credit Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||B + 7.25%||$10,000||$2,274.00||$2,241||0.0%|
|Yes Energy LLC||Finance and Credit Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||B + 7.71%||$26,000||$25,359.00||$25,326||0.4%|
|123Dentist Inc||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||C + 5.75%||AUD 57,818||$36,848.00||$34,438||0.5%|
Engage with HLEND
Financial advisors can submit an inquiry using this form or engage with HPS at email@example.com. Individual investors should contact their financial advisor for more information.
- Computed as (a) the annual stated interest rate or yield plus the annual accretion of discounts or less the annual amortization of premiums, as applicable, on accruing debt included in such securities, divided by (b) total debt investments at fair value included in such securities. Actual yields earned over the life of each investment could differ materially from the yields presented above.
- Private Investments represents level 3 investments in the investment portfolio where inputs to the valuation methodology are unobservable and significant to overall fair value measurement. Measured as total fair value of investments.
- Measured as the fair value of investments for each category relative to the total fair value of investments. Totals may not sum due to rounding.
- Measured as the fair value of debt investments.
- Calculated with respect to all private investments, including investments for which fair value is determined by HPS (in its capacity as the investment manager of HLEND) (with assistance, at least quarterly, from a third-party valuation firm, and overseen by HLEND’s Board of Trustees) and, in the case of weighted average EBITDA only, excludes investments where net debt to EBITDA may not be the appropriate measure of credit risk. Figures are derived from the financial statements most recently obtained by the Adviser. Weighted average EBITDA is weighted based on the fair value of our total applicable private debt investments.
- Other include structured finance investments.
- All figures are as of January 31, 2023 unless otherwise indicated. % of total portfolio shown above is measured as total fair value of investments.