Watch a replay of the HPS Corporate Lending Fund Fourth Quarter 2022 Shareholder Update Call
Reference Rate & Spread
Par Amount (thousands)
Amortized Cost (thousands)
Fair Value (thousands)
% of Total Portfolio
|CD&R MADISON UK BIDCO LTD (OCS)||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SN + 8.50%||£54,682||$51,834.00||$51,834||0.8%|
|Hyve Group PLC||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured||SN + 7.75%||£24,104||$26,067.00||$28,114||0.4%|
|Artemis Bidco Limited (Away Resorts)||Travel and Leisure||1st Lien Senior Secured||SN + 6.00%||£19,371||$22,356.00||$18,149||0.3%|
|Armstrong Bidco Limited (Access Group)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SN + 5.25%||£139,986||$151,529.00||$157,457||2.5%|
|TriMech Acquisition Corp.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SN + 4.75%||£36,623||$44,222.00||$43,864||0.7%|
|Charlotte Buyer Inc (Kindred Hospice)||Health Care Providers||2nd Lien Senior Secured||SF + 8.25%||$10,000||$9,342.00||$9,600||0.2%|
|Galaxy US Opco Inc. (Vialto Partners)||Structured Finance||2nd Lien Senior Secured||SF + 8.25%||$9,000||$8,790.00||$8,794||0.1%|
|CENT CLO 16, L.P. (CENT CLO 16, L.P.)||Structured Finance||Structured Finance Investments||SF + 8.07%||$3,000||$2,811.00||$2,814||0.0%|
|ATI Holdings Acquisition, Inc. (ATI Physical Therapy)||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.75% (incl 2.00% PIK)||$40,675||$39,978.00||$35,191||0.6%|
|Foundation Automotive US Corp||Automobiles and Parts||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.75%||$83,430||$59,060.00||$58,291||0.9%|
|Oranje Holdco, Inc. (KnowBe4, Inc.)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.75%||$38,494||$32,892.00||$32,887||0.5%|
|Coupa Holdings, LLC||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.50%||$93,111||$77,462.00||$77,450||1.2%|
|Showtime Acquisition, L.L.C. (World Choice Investments LLC)||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.50%||$72,359||$61,852.00||$61,845||1.0%|
|Arc Media Holdings Limited||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.25%||$44,153||$40,354.00||$40,615||0.6%|
|Avalara, Inc.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.25%||$63,242||$55,417.00||$55,858||0.9%|
|Formerra, LLC||General Industrials||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.25%||$122,788||$102,665.00||$104,044||1.6%|
|Zips Car Wash, LLC||Consumer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.25%||$40,713||$16,053.00||$15,852||0.2%|
|DS ADMIRAL BIDCO, LLC (Drake Software, LLC)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.00%||$39,743||$38,570.00||$38,595||0.6%|
|Kobalt London Limited (Kobalt Music Group Limited)||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.00%||$13,125||$12,902.00||$12,731||0.2%|
|Kobalt London Limited (Kobalt Music Group Limited)||Structured Finance||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.00%||$13,125||$12,904.00||$12,731||0.2%|
|Ping Identity Holding Corp.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.00%||$65,072||$57,415.00||$57,954||0.9%|
|Sequa Corp (Chromalloy Gas Turbine, LLC)||Aerospace and Defense||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.00%||$141,985||$121,281.00||$124,413||2.0%|
|User Zoom Technologies, Inc.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.00%||$18,948||$18,604.00||$18,577||0.3%|
|Becklar, LLC||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.85%||$6,780||$6,656.00||$6,562||0.1%|
|OCP CLO 2017-14 Ltd||Structured Finance||Structured Finance Investments||SF + 6.80%||$1,469||$1,275.00||$1,343||0.0%|
Engage with HLEND
Financial advisors can submit an inquiry using this form or engage with HPS at email@example.com. Individual investors should contact their financial advisor for more information.
- Computed as (a) the annual stated interest rate or yield plus the annual accretion of discounts or less the annual amortization of premiums, as applicable, on accruing debt included in such securities, divided by (b) total debt investments at fair value included in such securities. Actual yields earned over the life of each investment could differ materially from the yields presented above.
- Private Investments represents level 3 investments in the investment portfolio where inputs to the valuation methodology are unobservable and significant to overall fair value measurement. Measured as total fair value of investments.
- Measured as the fair value of investments for each category relative to the total fair value of investments. Totals may not sum due to rounding.
- Measured as the fair value of debt investments.
- Calculated with respect to all private investments, including investments for which fair value is determined by HPS (in its capacity as the investment manager of HLEND) (with assistance, at least quarterly, from a third-party valuation firm, and overseen by HLEND’s Board of Trustees) and, in the case of weighted average EBITDA only, excludes investments where net debt to EBITDA may not be the appropriate measure of credit risk. Figures are derived from the financial statements most recently obtained by the Adviser. Weighted average EBITDA is weighted based on the fair value of our total applicable private debt investments.
- Other include structured finance investments.
- All figures are as of January 31, 2023 unless otherwise indicated. % of total portfolio shown above is measured as total fair value of investments.