Reference Rate & Spread
Par Amount (thousands)
Amortized Cost (thousands)
Fair Value (thousands)
% of Total Portfolio
|Pediatric Associates Holding Company, LLC||Health Care Providers||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 3.25%||$7,757||$7,572.00||$7,563||0.1%|
|PetVet Care Centers LLC||Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 3.50%||$7,683||$7,646.00||$7,526||0.1%|
|Quail Buyer, Inc. (Quicken Inc.)||Software and Computer Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 5.25%||$7,349||$7,242.00||$7,318||0.1%|
|Patriot Growth Insurance Services LLC (Patriot Growth Insurance Services, LLC)||Non-life Insurance||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 5.75%||$7,223||$7,110.00||$6,970||0.1%|
|Cloud Software Group Inc (Citrix)||Software and Computer Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||6.50%||$7,740||$6,594.00||$6,956||0.1%|
|CCO Holdings LLC / CCO Holdings Capital Corp (Charter Communications Inc)||Telecommunications Service Providers||Unsecured Debt||5.50%||$7,000||$7,085.00||$6,841||0.1%|
|Delta Topco, Inc. (Infoblox)||Telecommunications Equipment||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 3.75%||$6,899||$6,745.00||$6,752||0.1%|
|Becklar, LLC||Industrial Support Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 6.85%||$6,746||$6,639.00||$6,530||0.1%|
|BroadStreet Partners, Inc. (BROADSTREET PARTNERS INC)||Non-life Insurance||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 4.00%||$6,500||$6,421.00||$6,488||0.1%|
|IEHL US Holdings, Inc. (Ambassador Theatre Group Ltd)||Media||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 7.25%||$6,604||$6,412.00||$6,425||0.1%|
|Accelerated Health Systems, LLC (Athletico)||Health Care Providers||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 4.25%||$7,992||$7,974.00||$6,328||0.1%|
|International Entertainment Investments Ltd (Ambassador Theatre Group Ltd)||Media||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||E + 7.25%||€5,588||$5,890.00||$5,977||0.1%|
|Excelitas Technologies Corp.||Technology Hardware and Equipment||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||E + 5.75%||CAD 5,559||$5,604.00||$5,958||0.1%|
|Alliant Holdings Intermediate LLC / Alliant Holdings Co-Issuer (Alliant Ins Services Inc.)||Non-life Insurance||Unsecured Debt||6.75%||$6,255||$5,696.00||$5,932||0.1%|
|OneDigital Borrower LLC (OneDigital)||Life Insurance||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 4.25%||$5,910||$5,901.00||$5,906||0.1%|
|Southern Graphics Inc.||Industrial Support Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||-||$5,682||$5,533.00||$5,682||0.1%|
|Jones Deslauriers Insurance Management Inc. (Navacord Inc.)||Non-life Insurance||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 4.25%||$5,128||$5,089.00||$5,140||0.1%|
|Renaissance Holding Corp. (Renaissance Learning, Inc.)||Media||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 4.75%||$5,000||$4,864.00||$4,987||0.1%|
|OpenMarket Inc. (OpenMarket Inc)||Telecommunications Service Providers||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||L + 6.25%||$4,913||$4,830.00||$4,814||0.1%|
|Bottomline Technologies, Inc.||Software and Computer Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 5.25%||$4,965||$4,539.00||$4,627||0.1%|
|AmWINS Group, Inc.||Non-life Insurance||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 2.25%||$4,621||$4,598.00||$4,611||0.1%|
|MPH Acquisition Holdings LLC (Multiplan, Inc.)||Health Care Providers||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||L + 4.25%||$4,610||$4,506.00||$4,353||0.1%|
|Rocket Software, Inc.||Software and Computer Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 4.25%||$4,245||$4,147.00||$4,239||0.1%|
|MB2 Dental Solutions, LLC||Health Care Providers||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 6.50%||$12,522||$3,992.00||$4,007||0.1%|
|Brookfield WEC Holdings Inc. (Westinghouse)||Industrial Engineering||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 3.75%||$3,975||$3,936.00||$3,984||0.1%|
Engage with HLEND
Financial advisors can submit an inquiry using this form or engage with HPS at firstname.lastname@example.org. Individual investors should contact their financial advisor for more information.
- Computed as (a) the annual stated interest rate or yield plus the annual accretion of discounts or less the annual amortization of premiums, as applicable, on accruing debt included in such securities, divided by (b) total debt investments at fair value included in such securities. Actual yields earned over the life of each investment could differ materially from the yields presented above.
- Private Investments represents level 3 investments in the investment portfolio where inputs to the valuation methodology are unobservable and significant to overall fair value measurement. Measured as total fair value of investments.
- Measured as the fair value of investments for each category relative to the total fair value of investments. Totals may not sum due to rounding.
- Measured as the fair value of debt investments.
- Calculated with respect to all private investments, including investments for which fair value is determined by HPS (in its capacity as the investment manager of HLEND) (with assistance, at least quarterly, from a third-party valuation firm, and overseen by HLEND’s Board of Trustees) and, in the case of weighted average EBITDA only, excludes investments where net debt to EBITDA may not be the appropriate measure of credit risk. Figures are derived from the financial statements most recently obtained by the Adviser. Weighted average EBITDA is weighted based on the fair value of our total applicable private debt investments.
- Other include structured finance investments.
- All figures are as of July 31, 2023 unless otherwise indicated. % of total portfolio shown above is measured as total fair value of investments.