Reference Rate & Spread
Par Amount (thousands)
Amortized Cost (thousands)
Fair Value (thousands)
% of Total Portfolio
|Riley MergeCo LLC (Riskalyze, Inc.)||Software and Computer Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 8.25% (incl 2.75% PIK)||$2,568||$1,767.00||$1,710||0.0%|
|Marble Point CLO XI Ltd||Structured Finance||Structured Finance investments||S + 3.06%||$1,850||$1,551.00||$1,629||0.0%|
|Carlyle Global Market Strategies (Carlyle US CLO 2021-7, Ltd.)||Structured Finance||Structured Finance investments||S + 5.66%||$1,750||$1,507.00||$1,565||0.0%|
|TriMech Acquisition Corp. (TriMech)||Software and Computer Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||P + 3.75%||$3,289||$1,596.00||$1,540||0.0%|
|GoTo Group Inc (LogMeIn, Inc.)||Software and Computer Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 4.75%||$2,384||$2,367.00||$1,527||0.0%|
|Voya CLO Ltd||Structured Finance||Structured Finance investments||S + 3.81%||$1,500||$1,324.00||$1,394||0.0%|
|OCP CLO 2017-14 Ltd||Structured Finance||Structured Finance investments||S + 6.80%||$1,469||$1,281.00||$1,392||0.0%|
|White Cap Buyer, LLC (WHITE CAP BUYER LLC)||Retailers||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 3.75%||$1,344||$1,343.00||$1,342||0.0%|
|Spanx, LLC||Personal Goods||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 5.25%||$5,000||$1,393.00||$1,287||0.0%|
|Standard Industries Inc||Industrial Engineering||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 2.50%||$1,274||$1,275.00||$1,278||0.0%|
|Catskill Park CLO Ltd (Catskill Park CLO, LTD.)||Structured Finance||Structured Finance investments||S + 6.26%||$1,350||$1,220.00||$1,156||0.0%|
|OneTeam Partners, LLC (OneTeam Partners)||Media||Preferred Equity||8.00%||$1,000||$1,000.00||$1,081||0.0%|
|Nexus Intermediate III, LLC (Vortex Industries)||Construction and Materials||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||L + 5.50%||$1,370||$1,052.00||$1,070||0.0%|
|DCA Acquisition Holdings LLC (Dental Care Alliance)||Medical Equipment and Services||Unsecured Debt||12.50%||$1,075||$1,056.00||$1,020||0.0%|
|Carlyle Global Market Strategies (Carlyle US CLO 2021-7, Ltd.)||Structured Finance||Structured Finance investments||S + 5.40%||$1,200||$926.00||$1,012||0.0%|
|Vistage Worldwide Inc||Industrial Support Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 5.25%||$993||$968.00||$987||0.0%|
|Brightstar Escrow Corp.||Electronic and Electrical Equipment||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||9.75%||$1,000||$986.00||$967||0.0%|
|VetCor Group Holdings LLC (VetCor)||Health Care Providers||Unsecured Debt||13.00% PIK||$1,099||$1,044.00||$956||0.0%|
|Picard Holdco, Inc. (Citrix)||Software and Computer Services||Preferred Equity||S + 12.00% (incl 12.00% PIK)||$857||$832.00||$948||0.0%|
|Eagle 2021 Lower Merger Sub, LLC (Argos Health Holdings, Inc.)||Industrial Support Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 5.50%||$821||$808.00||$792||0.0%|
|Argos Health Holdings, Inc.||Industrial Support Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 5.50%||$657||$647.00||$633||0.0%|
|Eagle LNG Partners Jacksonville II LLC (Eagle LNG Partners)||Gas, Water and Multi-utilities||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 8.88%||$620||$605.00||$606||0.0%|
|Sunset Debt Merger Sub, Inc. (Springs Window)||Household Goods and Home Construction||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 4.00%||$711||$603.00||$594||0.0%|
|Alliant Holdings Intermediate, LLC (Alliant Ins Services Inc.)||Non-life Insurance||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 3.50%||$494||$487.00||$494||0.0%|
|CD&R MADISON UK BIDCO LTD (OCS)||Industrial Support Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||SN + 8.50%||€9,965||($375.00)||($462)||0.0%|
Engage with HLEND
Financial advisors can submit an inquiry using this form or engage with HPS at firstname.lastname@example.org. Individual investors should contact their financial advisor for more information.
- Computed as (a) the annual stated interest rate or yield plus the annual accretion of discounts or less the annual amortization of premiums, as applicable, on accruing debt included in such securities, divided by (b) total debt investments at fair value included in such securities. Actual yields earned over the life of each investment could differ materially from the yields presented above.
- Private Investments represents level 3 investments in the investment portfolio where inputs to the valuation methodology are unobservable and significant to overall fair value measurement. Measured as total fair value of investments.
- Measured as the fair value of investments for each category relative to the total fair value of investments. Totals may not sum due to rounding.
- Measured as the fair value of debt investments.
- Calculated with respect to all private investments, including investments for which fair value is determined by HPS (in its capacity as the investment manager of HLEND) (with assistance, at least quarterly, from a third-party valuation firm, and overseen by HLEND’s Board of Trustees) and, in the case of weighted average EBITDA only, excludes investments where net debt to EBITDA may not be the appropriate measure of credit risk. Figures are derived from the financial statements most recently obtained by the Adviser. Weighted average EBITDA is weighted based on the fair value of our total applicable private debt investments.
- Other include structured finance investments.
- All figures are as of July 31, 2023 unless otherwise indicated. % of total portfolio shown above is measured as total fair value of investments.