Reference Rate & Spread
Par Amount (thousands)
Amortized Cost (thousands)
Fair Value (thousands)
% of Total Portfolio
|Summit Acquisition Inc. (K2 Insurance Services LLC)||Non-life Insurance||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 6.75%||$66,548||$46,978.00||$46,978||0.7%|
|TriMech Acquisition Corp. (TriMech)||Software and Computer Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||SN + 4.75%||$36,439||$44,055.00||$45,510||0.6%|
|CC WDW Borrower, Inc. (Advantek, LLC)||Technology Hardware and Equipment||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 6.75%||$73,290||$45,523.00||$43,747||0.6%|
|Floating Infrastructure Holdings Finance LLC (NFE VesselCo)||Gas, Water and Multi-utilities||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 5.75%||$44,001||$43,291.00||$43,045||0.6%|
|Prism Parent Co., Inc. (Unison Software)||Software and Computer Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 5.75%||$43,008||$42,256.00||$42,967||0.6%|
|Zips Car Wash, LLC||Consumer Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 7.25%||$42,596||$42,491.00||$42,049||0.6%|
|Arc Media Holdings Limited||Media||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 7.25%||$43,946||$42,446.00||$41,836||0.6%|
|Foundation Automotive US Corp||Automobiles and Parts||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 7.75%||$67,125||$43,042.00||$40,126||0.6%|
|Cadence - Southwick, Inc. (Cadence Engines)||Aerospace and Defense||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 6.75%||$52,924||$40,101.00||$40,113||0.6%|
|Oil Changer Holding Corporation||Automobiles and Parts||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 6.75%||$40,804||$40,496.00||$40,030||0.6%|
|OEG Borrower LLC (Opry Entertainment Group)||Real Estate Investment and Services Development||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 5.00%||$39,700||$38,315.00||$39,700||0.5%|
|DS ADMIRAL BIDCO, LLC (Drake Software, LLC)||Software and Computer Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 7.00%||$39,544||$38,430.00||$38,811||0.5%|
|SDC US Smilepay SPV (SmileDirectClub)||Medical Equipment and Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||P + 9.75% (incl 3.75% PIK)||$77,057||$38,768.00||$38,251||0.5%|
|Renaissance Financiere (Ligue de Football)||Media||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||E + 7.00%||€34,871||$35,462.00||$37,305||0.5%|
|ATI Holdings Acquisition, Inc. (ATI Physical Therapy)||Health Care Providers||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 7.75% (incl 2.00% PIK)||$40,883||$40,248.00||$36,935||0.5%|
|Excelitas Technologies Corp.||Technology Hardware and Equipment||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 5.75%||$43,407||$37,079.00||$36,772||0.5%|
|Trupanion, Inc. (Trupanion)||Non-life Insurance||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 5.00%||$53,463||$37,541.00||$36,646||0.5%|
|Frontgrade Technologies Holdings Inc. (CAES Space)||Aerospace and Defense||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 6.75%||$42,232||$36,444.00||$36,429||0.5%|
|Pinnacle Fertility, Inc. (Pinnacle Fertility)||Health Care Providers||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 5.50%||$39,586||$35,833.00||$35,740||0.5%|
|123Dentist Inc (123Dentist Inc.)||Health Care Providers||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||C + 5.50%||£57,576||$37,074.00||$35,634||0.5%|
|Oranje Holdco, Inc. (KnowBe4, Inc.)||Software and Computer Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 7.75%||$38,494||$32,956.00||$32,776||0.5%|
|E.S.G. Movilidad, S.L.U. (EYSA)||Industrial Transportation||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||E + 6.75%||£41,605||$31,446.00||$32,394||0.4%|
|ASSOCIATIONS INC.||Media||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 6.50% (incl 2.50% PIK)||$32,511||$32,275.00||$32,277||0.4%|
|AI Learning (Singapore) PTE. LTD. (The Learning Lab)||Consumer Services||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||SORA + 8.25% (incl 4.00% PIK)||$43,183||$30,954.00||$31,546||0.4%|
|International Entertainment Investments Ltd (Ambassador Theatre Group Ltd)||Media||First Lien Senior Secured Debt||S + 7.25%||$35,558||$29,446.00||$29,516||0.4%|
Engage with HLEND
Financial advisors can submit an inquiry using this form or engage with HPS at firstname.lastname@example.org. Individual investors should contact their financial advisor for more information.
- Computed as (a) the annual stated interest rate or yield plus the annual accretion of discounts or less the annual amortization of premiums, as applicable, on accruing debt included in such securities, divided by (b) total debt investments at fair value included in such securities. Actual yields earned over the life of each investment could differ materially from the yields presented above.
- Private Investments represents level 3 investments in the investment portfolio where inputs to the valuation methodology are unobservable and significant to overall fair value measurement. Measured as total fair value of investments.
- Measured as the fair value of investments for each category relative to the total fair value of investments. Totals may not sum due to rounding.
- Measured as the fair value of debt investments.
- Calculated with respect to all private investments, including investments for which fair value is determined by HPS (in its capacity as the investment manager of HLEND) (with assistance, at least quarterly, from a third-party valuation firm, and overseen by HLEND’s Board of Trustees) and, in the case of weighted average EBITDA only, excludes investments where net debt to EBITDA may not be the appropriate measure of credit risk. Figures are derived from the financial statements most recently obtained by the Adviser. Weighted average EBITDA is weighted based on the fair value of our total applicable private debt investments.
- Other include structured finance investments.
- All figures are as of July 31, 2023 unless otherwise indicated. % of total portfolio shown above is measured as total fair value of investments.