Watch a replay of the HPS Corporate Lending Fund First Quarter 2023 Shareholder Update
Reference Rate & Spread
Par Amount (thousands)
Amortized Cost (thousands)
Fair Value (thousands)
% of Total Portfolio
|PTSH Intermediate Holdings, LLC (PT Solutions)||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 5.75%||$ 24,790||$ 20,432||$ 19,476||0.30%|
|Puma Buyer LLC (PANTHERx Rare)||Personal Care, Drug and Grocery Stores||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.50%||$ 61,845||$ 57,821||$ 61,265||0.90%|
|Quail Buyer, Inc. (Quicken Inc.)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 5.25%||$ 7,368||$ 7,253||$ 7,206||0.10%|
|RSC Acquisition, Inc. (Business Risk Strategies Ltd)||Non-life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.50%||$ 54,778||$ 35,423||$ 34,745||0.50%|
|Radiate Holdco LLC||Telecommunications Service Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.25%||$ 14,842||$ 14,786||$ 12,206||0.20%|
|Radwell Parent, LLC||Industrial Engineering||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.75%||$ 168,260||$ 151,998||$ 153,629||2.30%|
|Regency Entertainment (USA), Inc.||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 6.75%||$ 30,000||$ 29,763||$ 29,502||0.40%|
|Renaissance Holding Corp. (Renaissance Learning, Inc.)||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.25%||$ 4,996||$ 4,846||$ 4,867||0.10%|
|Riley MergeCo LLC (Riskalyze, Inc.)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 6.00% (incl 2.75% PIK)||$ 2,540||$ 1,734||$ 1,677||0.00%|
|Rocket Software, Inc.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 4.25%||$ 11,254||$ 11,085||$ 11,072||0.20%|
|Roper Industrial Products Investment Co (ROPER INDUSTRIAL PRODUCT)||Industrial Engineering||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 4.50%||$ 18,180||$ 17,552||$ 18,069||0.30%|
|Royal Buyer, LLC (Kings III of America, LLC)||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.00%||$ 60,888||$ 45,931||$ 46,733||0.70%|
|SDC US Smilepay SPV (SmileDirectClub)||Medical Equipment and Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 10.75% (incl 3.75% PIK)||$ 76,542||$ 37,983||$ 37,386||0.60%|
|SPOTLESS BRANDS, LLC||Consumer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.50%||$ 149,114||$ 142,282||$ 140,787||2.10%|
|Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 3.75%||$ 19,350||$ 19,174||$ 19,149||0.30%|
|Tenet Healthcare Corp||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||5.13%||$ 2,695||$ 2,729||$ 2,590||0.00%|
|The Talbots, Inc.||Retailers||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 8.00%||$ 7,794||$ 7,599||$ 7,577||0.10%|
|Vermont Aus Pty Ltd (Greencross Vets)||Personal Care, Drug and Grocery Stores||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.65%||$ 25,988||$ 25,430||$ 24,902||0.40%|
|Verscend Holding Corp.||Finance and Credit Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 4.00%||$ 3,970||$ 3,954||$ 3,971||0.10%|
|Vistage Worldwide Inc||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.25%||$ 995||$ 970||$ 973||0.00%|
|WCAS XIII Primary Care Investors, L.P. (CenterWell)||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.25%||$ 135,630||$ 133,036||$ 133,007||2.00%|
|WMB Holdings Inc (Corporation Service Company)||Consumer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 3.25%||$ 2,108||$ 2,048||$ 2,107||0.00%|
|Yes Energy LLC||Finance and Credit Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||B + 7.25%||$ 10,000||$ 2,279||$ 2,203||0.00%|
|Yes Energy LLC||Finance and Credit Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||B + 7.71%||$ 26,000||$ 25,374||$ 25,227||0.40%|
|Zendesk Inc||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.00% (incl 3.50% PIK)||$ 175,223||$ 153,956||$ 155,090||2.30%|
Engage with HLEND
Financial advisors can submit an inquiry using this form or engage with HPS at firstname.lastname@example.org. Individual investors should contact their financial advisor for more information.
- Computed as (a) the annual stated interest rate or yield plus the annual accretion of discounts or less the annual amortization of premiums, as applicable, on accruing debt included in such securities, divided by (b) total debt investments at fair value included in such securities. Actual yields earned over the life of each investment could differ materially from the yields presented above.
- Private Investments represents level 3 investments in the investment portfolio where inputs to the valuation methodology are unobservable and significant to overall fair value measurement. Measured as total fair value of investments.
- Measured as the fair value of investments for each category relative to the total fair value of investments. Totals may not sum due to rounding.
- Measured as the fair value of debt investments.
- Calculated with respect to all private investments, including investments for which fair value is determined by HPS (in its capacity as the investment manager of HLEND) (with assistance, at least quarterly, from a third-party valuation firm, and overseen by HLEND’s Board of Trustees) and, in the case of weighted average EBITDA only, excludes investments where net debt to EBITDA may not be the appropriate measure of credit risk. Figures are derived from the financial statements most recently obtained by the Adviser. Weighted average EBITDA is weighted based on the fair value of our total applicable private debt investments.
- Other include structured finance investments.
- All figures are as of March 31, 2023 unless otherwise indicated. % of total portfolio shown above is measured as total fair value of investments.