Watch a replay of the HPS Corporate Lending Fund First Quarter 2023 Shareholder Update
Reference Rate & Spread
Par Amount (thousands)
Amortized Cost (thousands)
Fair Value (thousands)
% of Total Portfolio
|Integrity Marketing Acquisition LLC (Integrity Marketing Group)||Non-life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.02%||$ 78,253||$ 73,442||$ 72,679||1.10%|
|Jam City, Inc.||Leisure Goods||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 7.00%||$ 2,017||$ 2,003||$ 1,990||0.00%|
|Jones Deslauriers Insurance Management Inc. (Navacord Inc.)||Non-life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured||8.50%||$ 7,336||$ 7,336||$ 7,611||0.10%|
|Kobalt London Limited (Kobalt Music Group Limited)||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 7.00%||$ 26,250||$ 25,817||$ 25,387||0.40%|
|LHS Borrower, LLC (Leaf Home Solutions LLC)||Household Goods and Home Construction||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 4.75%||$ 19,413||$ 19,248||$ 15,880||0.20%|
|LMI Inc/DE (Liftoff / Vungle)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.75%||$ 14,832||$ 14,754||$ 10,509||0.20%|
|MB2 Dental Solutions, LLC||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.00%||$ 121,572||$ 94,232||$ 93,251||1.40%|
|MPH Acquisition Holdings LLC (Multiplan, Inc.)||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 4.25%||$ 4,621||$ 4,511||$ 3,971||0.10%|
|Marble Point CLO XI Ltd (Marble Point CLO XI Ltd)||Structured Finance||Structured Finance Investments||L + 2.80%||$ 1,850||$ 1,541||$ 1,596||0.00%|
|Marcone Yellowstone Buyer Inc. (Marcone Supply)||General Industrials||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 6.25%||$ 80,047||$ 79,119||$ 77,137||1.20%|
|Mav Acquisition Corporation (McGraw-Hill Education)||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 4.75%||$ 13,834||$ 13,711||$ 12,963||0.20%|
|McAfee Corp (McAfee Consumer)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 3.75%||$ 7,940||$ 7,909||$ 7,489||0.10%|
|Mckissock Investment Holdings, LLC (Colibri Group)||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.00%||$ 15,999||$ 15,861||$ 15,426||0.20%|
|Medallia, Inc.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 6.50% PIK||$ 74,524||$ 74,524||$ 71,804||1.10%|
|Medline Borrower, LP (Medline)||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.25%||$ 19,798||$ 19,608||$ 19,329||0.30%|
|Meriplex Communications, LTD||Telecommunications Service Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.00%||$ 19,945||$ 15,452||$ 15,240||0.20%|
|Mitchell International, Inc.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.75%||$ 19,739||$ 19,434||$ 18,712||0.30%|
|Monroe Capital MML CLO XIV LLC (Monroe Capital MML CLO)||Structured Finance||Structured Finance Investments||SF + 10.02%||$ 2,500||$ 2,332||$ 2,375||0.00%|
|NBG Acquisition Corp. (Nexus Brands Group)||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 5.25%||$ 44,086||$ 22,774||$ 21,572||0.30%|
|New Era Technology, Inc.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 6.25%||$ 19,798||$ 19,798||$ 19,256||0.30%|
|Newfold Digital Holdings Group Inc (Endure Digital, Inc.)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.50%||$ 2,386||$ 2,371||$ 2,237||0.00%|
|Nexus Intermediate III, LLC (Vortex Industries)||Construction and Materials||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 5.50%||$ 1,373||$ 1,054||$ 1,073||0.00%|
|OCP CLO 2017-14 Ltd (OCP CLO 2017-14 Ltd)||Structured Finance||Structured Finance Investments||SF + 6.80%||$ 1,469||$ 1,276||$ 1,342||0.00%|
|OEG Borrower LLC (Opry Entertainment Group)||Real Estate Investment and Services Development||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.00%||$ 39,800||$ 38,346||$ 39,402||0.60%|
|Oil Changer Holding Corporation||Automobiles and Parts||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 6.75%||$ 49,497||$ 49,091||$ 48,483||0.70%|
Engage with HLEND
Financial advisors can submit an inquiry using this form or engage with HPS at email@example.com. Individual investors should contact their financial advisor for more information.
- Computed as (a) the annual stated interest rate or yield plus the annual accretion of discounts or less the annual amortization of premiums, as applicable, on accruing debt included in such securities, divided by (b) total debt investments at fair value included in such securities. Actual yields earned over the life of each investment could differ materially from the yields presented above.
- Private Investments represents level 3 investments in the investment portfolio where inputs to the valuation methodology are unobservable and significant to overall fair value measurement. Measured as total fair value of investments.
- Measured as the fair value of investments for each category relative to the total fair value of investments. Totals may not sum due to rounding.
- Measured as the fair value of debt investments.
- Calculated with respect to all private investments, including investments for which fair value is determined by HPS (in its capacity as the investment manager of HLEND) (with assistance, at least quarterly, from a third-party valuation firm, and overseen by HLEND’s Board of Trustees) and, in the case of weighted average EBITDA only, excludes investments where net debt to EBITDA may not be the appropriate measure of credit risk. Figures are derived from the financial statements most recently obtained by the Adviser. Weighted average EBITDA is weighted based on the fair value of our total applicable private debt investments.
- Other include structured finance investments.
- All figures are as of March 31, 2023 unless otherwise indicated. % of total portfolio shown above is measured as total fair value of investments.