Watch a replay of the HPS Corporate Lending Fund First Quarter 2023 Shareholder Update
Reference Rate & Spread
Par Amount (thousands)
Amortized Cost (thousands)
Fair Value (thousands)
% of Total Portfolio
|PETSMART LLC||Retailers||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 3.75%||$ 10,524||$ 10,460||$ 10,456||0.20%|
|Quasar Intermediate Holdings Ltd (Quest Software Inc.)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 4.25%||$ 13,930||$ 13,819||$ 11,442||0.20%|
|ABB/CON-CISE Optical Group LLC (ABB Optical)||Medical Equipment and Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 7.50%||$ 22,415||$ 21,932||$ 21,132||0.30%|
|AD1 LBV1, LLC (AD1 Global)||Travel and Leisure||1st Lien Senior Secured||-||$ 19,237||$ 19,083||$ 18,777||0.30%|
|Alliant Holdings Intermediate, LLC (Alliant Ins Services Inc.)||Non-life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.50%||$ 17,802||$ 17,631||$ 17,646||0.30%|
|Amynta Agency Borrower Inc (Amynta)||Non-life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.00%||$ 20,217||$ 19,604||$ 19,484||0.30%|
|Arcfield Acquisition Corp (TigerCub)||Aerospace and Defense||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.75%||$ 23,385||$ 19,992||$ 19,531||0.30%|
|Artemis Bidco Limited (Away Resorts)||Travel and Leisure||1st Lien Senior Secured||SN + 6.00%||£ 19,371||$ 22,364||$ 18,900||0.30%|
|Aventine Intermediate LLC (Blackstone Media)||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 6.00% (incl 4.00% PIK)||$ 19,350||$ 18,974||$ 18,581||0.30%|
|Barracuda Networks Inc||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 4.50%||$ 21,446||$ 20,854||$ 20,702||0.30%|
|CD&R MADISON UK BIDCO LTD (OCS)||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||E + 8.00%||€ 22,039||$ 22,453||$ 23,021||0.30%|
|Directv Financing, LLC||Telecommunications Service Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 5.00%||$ 17,750||$ 17,417||$ 17,123||0.30%|
|EquipmentShare.com Inc.||Industrial Transportation||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 7.75%||$ 21,021||$ 20,695||$ 20,271||0.30%|
|HUB International Limited||Non-life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.25%||$ 21,543||$ 21,378||$ 21,520||0.30%|
|Medline Borrower, LP (Medline)||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.25%||$ 19,798||$ 19,608||$ 19,329||0.30%|
|Mitchell International, Inc.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.75%||$ 19,739||$ 19,434||$ 18,712||0.30%|
|NBG Acquisition Corp. (Nexus Brands Group)||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 5.25%||$ 44,086||$ 22,774||$ 21,572||0.30%|
|New Era Technology, Inc.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 6.25%||$ 19,798||$ 19,798||$ 19,256||0.30%|
|PCP CW Aggregator Holdings II, L.P. (CardWorks, Inc.)||Finance and Credit Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 7.25%||$ 18,186||$ 17,899||$ 17,599||0.30%|
|PTSH Intermediate Holdings, LLC (PT Solutions)||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 5.75%||$ 24,790||$ 20,432||$ 19,476||0.30%|
|Perforce Software Inc||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 4.50%||$ 19,850||$ 19,447||$ 19,239||0.30%|
|Phoenix Newco Inc (Parexel Intl Corp)||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.25%||$ 17,701||$ 17,589||$ 17,528||0.30%|
|Polyconcept North America Holdings, Inc.||Consumer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.50%||$ 23,184||$ 22,766||$ 22,821||0.30%|
|Roper Industrial Products Investment Co (ROPER INDUSTRIAL PRODUCT)||Industrial Engineering||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 4.50%||$ 18,180||$ 17,552||$ 18,069||0.30%|
|Vermont Aus Pty Ltd (Greencross Vets)||Personal Care, Drug and Grocery Stores||1st Lien Senior Secured||B + 5.75%||A$ 35,393||$ 25,851||$ 22,663||0.30%|
Engage with HLEND
Financial advisors can submit an inquiry using this form or engage with HPS at firstname.lastname@example.org. Individual investors should contact their financial advisor for more information.
- Computed as (a) the annual stated interest rate or yield plus the annual accretion of discounts or less the annual amortization of premiums, as applicable, on accruing debt included in such securities, divided by (b) total debt investments at fair value included in such securities. Actual yields earned over the life of each investment could differ materially from the yields presented above.
- Private Investments represents level 3 investments in the investment portfolio where inputs to the valuation methodology are unobservable and significant to overall fair value measurement. Measured as total fair value of investments.
- Measured as the fair value of investments for each category relative to the total fair value of investments. Totals may not sum due to rounding.
- Measured as the fair value of debt investments.
- Calculated with respect to all private investments, including investments for which fair value is determined by HPS (in its capacity as the investment manager of HLEND) (with assistance, at least quarterly, from a third-party valuation firm, and overseen by HLEND’s Board of Trustees) and, in the case of weighted average EBITDA only, excludes investments where net debt to EBITDA may not be the appropriate measure of credit risk. Figures are derived from the financial statements most recently obtained by the Adviser. Weighted average EBITDA is weighted based on the fair value of our total applicable private debt investments.
- Other include structured finance investments.
- All figures are as of March 31, 2023 unless otherwise indicated. % of total portfolio shown above is measured as total fair value of investments.