Reference Rate & Spread
Par Amount (thousands)
Amortized Cost (thousands)
Fair Value (thousands)
% of Total Portfolio
|HUB International Limited (HUB International Holdings Inc)||Non-life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 4.25%||$13,888||13,754||13,897||0.17%|
|Central Parent Inc (CDK Global)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 4.00%||$15,000||14,963||14,934||0.18%|
|HIGGINBOTHAM INSURANCE AGENCY, INC.||Non-life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 5.50%||$32,350||14,509||14,421||0.18%|
|Jones Deslauriers Insurance Management Inc. (Navacord Inc.)||Non-life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||8.50%||$14,487||14,466||14,247||0.18%|
|Mav Acquisition Corporation (McGraw-Hill Education)||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 4.75%||$15,764||15,554||14,973||0.18%|
|Project Alpha Intermediate Holding, Inc. (Qlik Technologies Inc)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 4.75%||$15,061||14,760||14,651||0.18%|
|TA TT Buyer, LLC (TouchTunes Interactive Networks, Inc.)||Telecommunications Service Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 5.00%||$14,850||14,728||14,850||0.18%|
|Clarios Global LP (Power Solutions)||Automobiles and Parts||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 3.75%||$15,000||14,921||14,996||0.19%|
|Illuminate Buyer, LLC (Lummus Technology)||Chemicals||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 3.50%||$15,152||15,006||15,083||0.19%|
|Vermont Aus Pty Ltd (Greencross Vets)||Personal Care, Drug and Grocery Stores||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 5.65%||$15,907||15,600||15,410||0.19%|
|Directv Financing, LLC||Telecommunications Service Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 5.00%||$16,827||16,543||16,403||0.20%|
|Meriplex Communications, LTD||Telecommunications Service Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 5.00%||$19,887||16,505||16,443||0.20%|
|Mitchell Topo Holdings Inc||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 3.75%||$16,646||16,414||16,274||0.20%|
|Cloud Software Group Inc (Citrix)||Software and Computer Services||2nd Lien Senior Secured Debt||9.00%||$20,000||16,113||17,049||0.21%|
|Phoenix Newco Inc (Parexel Intl Corp)||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 3.25%||$17,612||17,510||17,426||0.21%|
|Alliant Holdings Intermediate, LLC (Alliant Ins Services Inc.)||Non-life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||L + 3.50%||$17,711||17,561||17,672||0.22%|
|Artemis Bidco Limited (Away Resorts)||Travel and Leisure||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SN + 6.00%||£19,371||22,410||18,221||0.22%|
|Roper Industrial Products Investment Co (ROPER INDUSTRIAL PRODUCT)||Industrial Engineering||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 4.50%||$18,089||17,515||18,073||0.22%|
|Aventine Intermediate LLC (Blackstone Media)||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 6.00% (incl 4.00% PIK)||$19,744||19,484||18,956||0.23%|
|International Entertainment Investments Ltd (Ambassador Theatre Group Ltd)||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SN + 7.65%||£15,493||18,774||18,485||0.23%|
|New Era Technology, Inc.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 6.25%||$19,259||19,259||18,898||0.23%|
|PCP CW Aggregator Holdings II, L.P. (CardWorks, Inc.)||Finance and Credit Services||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||L + 9.25% (incl 9.25% PIK)||$18,693||18,450||18,266||0.23%|
|Patriot Growth Insurance Services LLC (Patriot Growth Insurance Services, LLC)||Non-life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 5.75%||$26,265||18,652||18,361||0.23%|
|Smarsh Inc.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 6.50%||$22,500||18,936||18,611||0.23%|
|User Zoom Technologies, Inc. (User Testing, Inc.)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured Debt||SF + 7.00%||$18,948||18,637||18,745||0.23%|
Engage with HLEND
Financial advisors can submit an inquiry using this form or engage with HPS at email@example.com. Individual investors should contact their financial advisor for more information.
- Computed as (a) the annual stated interest rate or yield plus the annual accretion of discounts or less the annual amortization of premiums, as applicable, on accruing debt included in such securities, divided by (b) total debt investments at fair value included in such securities. Actual yields earned over the life of each investment could differ materially from the yields presented above.
- Private Investments represents level 3 investments in the investment portfolio where inputs to the valuation methodology are unobservable and significant to overall fair value measurement. Measured as total fair value of investments.
- Measured as the fair value of investments for each category relative to the total fair value of investments. Totals may not sum due to rounding.
- Measured as the fair value of debt investments.
- Calculated with respect to all private investments, including investments for which fair value is determined by HPS (in its capacity as the investment manager of HLEND) (with assistance, at least quarterly, from a third-party valuation firm, and overseen by HLEND’s Board of Trustees) and, in the case of weighted average EBITDA only, excludes investments where net debt to EBITDA may not be the appropriate measure of credit risk. Figures are derived from the financial statements most recently obtained by the Adviser. Weighted average EBITDA is weighted based on the fair value of our total applicable private debt investments.
- Other include structured finance investments.
- All figures are as of October 31, 2023 unless otherwise indicated. % of total portfolio shown above is measured as total fair value of investments.