Watch a replay of the HPS Corporate Lending Fund First Quarter 2023 Shareholder Update
Reference Rate & Spread
Par Amount (thousands)
Amortized Cost (thousands)
Fair Value (thousands)
% of Total Portfolio
|Mav Acquisition Corporation (McGraw-Hill Education)||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 4.75%||$ 13,834||$ 13,711||$ 12,963||0.20%|
|PECF USS Intermediate Holding III Corp (United Site Services)||Consumer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 4.25%||$ 14,825||$ 14,749||$ 12,560||0.20%|
|Vaco Holdings, LLC||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.00%||$ 12,591||$ 12,540||$ 12,418||0.20%|
|IP Operating Portfolio I, LLC (Intersect Power)||Electricity||1st Lien Senior Secured||7.88%||$ 27,428||$ 12,539||$ 12,398||0.20%|
|TK Elevator U.S. Newco, Inc. (Thyssenkrupp Elevator)||Industrial Engineering||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.50%||$ 12,668||$ 12,510||$ 12,375||0.20%|
|Radiate Holdco LLC||Telecommunications Service Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.25%||$ 14,842||$ 14,786||$ 12,206||0.20%|
|FinThrive Software Intermediate Holdings Inc (NThrive, Inc.)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 4.00%||$ 13,069||$ 12,835||$ 12,203||0.20%|
|Ancestry.com Inc.||Media||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 3.25%||$ 12,861||$ 12,685||$ 12,149||0.20%|
|Illuminate Buyer, LLC (Lummus Technology)||Chemicals||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.50%||$ 12,218||$ 12,062||$ 12,029||0.20%|
|Time Manufacturing Holdings, LLC||Industrial Engineering||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 6.50%||$ 13,112||$ 12,438||$ 12,010||0.20%|
|Cloud Software Group Inc (Citrix)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 4.50%||$ 13,010||$ 11,918||$ 11,872||0.20%|
|Quasar Intermediate Holdings Ltd (Quest Software Inc.)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 4.25%||$ 13,930||$ 13,819||$ 11,442||0.20%|
|AxiomSL Group, Inc.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 5.75%||$ 11,329||$ 11,329||$ 11,329||0.20%|
|Rocket Software, Inc.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 4.25%||$ 11,254||$ 11,085||$ 11,072||0.20%|
|LMI Inc/DE (Liftoff / Vungle)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.75%||$ 14,832||$ 14,754||$ 10,509||0.20%|
|PETSMART LLC||Retailers||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 3.75%||$ 10,524||$ 10,460||$ 10,456||0.20%|
|GovCIO Buyer Company||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 5.50%||$ 10,562||$ 10,395||$ 10,328||0.20%|
|CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc.||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 2.25%||$ 10,045||$ 9,999||$ 9,984||0.20%|
|Project Ruby Ultimate Parent Corp (Wellsky)||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.25%||$ 10,342||$ 10,239||$ 9,979||0.10%|
|IRB Holding Corp. (Arby’s Restaurant Group Inc)||Travel and Leisure||1st Lien Senior Secured||SF + 3.00%||$ 9,975||$ 9,701||$ 9,824||0.10%|
|Baart Programs, Inc. (Baart Programs, Inc.)||Health Care Providers||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 5.00%||$ 10,206||$ 10,125||$ 9,728||0.10%|
|HIGGINBOTHAM INSURANCE AGENCY, INC.||Non-life Insurance||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 5.25%||$ 9,900||$ 9,802||$ 9,682||0.10%|
|Southern Graphics Inc.||Industrial Support Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||-||$ 11,227||$ 10,989||$ 9,577||0.10%|
|Charlotte Buyer Inc (Kindred Hospice)||Health Care Providers||2nd Lien Senior Secured||SF + 8.25%||$ 10,000||$ 9,351||$ 9,362||0.10%|
|Applied Systems Inc||Software and Computer Services||1st Lien Senior Secured||L + 3.00%||$ 9,227||$ 9,209||$ 9,235||0.10%|
Engage with HLEND
Financial advisors can submit an inquiry using this form or engage with HPS at firstname.lastname@example.org. Individual investors should contact their financial advisor for more information.
- Computed as (a) the annual stated interest rate or yield plus the annual accretion of discounts or less the annual amortization of premiums, as applicable, on accruing debt included in such securities, divided by (b) total debt investments at fair value included in such securities. Actual yields earned over the life of each investment could differ materially from the yields presented above.
- Private Investments represents level 3 investments in the investment portfolio where inputs to the valuation methodology are unobservable and significant to overall fair value measurement. Measured as total fair value of investments.
- Measured as the fair value of investments for each category relative to the total fair value of investments. Totals may not sum due to rounding.
- Measured as the fair value of debt investments.
- Calculated with respect to all private investments, including investments for which fair value is determined by HPS (in its capacity as the investment manager of HLEND) (with assistance, at least quarterly, from a third-party valuation firm, and overseen by HLEND’s Board of Trustees) and, in the case of weighted average EBITDA only, excludes investments where net debt to EBITDA may not be the appropriate measure of credit risk. Figures are derived from the financial statements most recently obtained by the Adviser. Weighted average EBITDA is weighted based on the fair value of our total applicable private debt investments.
- Other include structured finance investments.
- All figures are as of March 31, 2023 unless otherwise indicated. % of total portfolio shown above is measured as total fair value of investments.